Non-Added Urea-Formaldehyde (NAUF) Core
TafiLam-Eco has all of the design and durability advantages of Tafisa's standard TFM, with an added environmental bonus - it uses a no-added urea-formaldehyde (NAUF) binder system.
- TafiPan-Eco substrate
- Complies with CARB 2 - the worlds most stringent indoor air quality standard
- 100% recycled wood residues
- Recovered post-consumer wood fibers
- Urea formaldehyde-free adhesive binder
90 standard designs from our own globally inspired collection, plus over 500 designs and colors from Wilsonart, Coveright and Aborite. Our four state-of-the-art TFM presses fuse them to the TafiPan-Eco core, creating beautiful panels with unmatched environmental bona fides and wear properties that compare favorably to HPL.
Five different surface finishes and textures let you choose from a variety of sheen levels and woodgrains realistic enough to fool the pros.
TafiLam-Eco's wide range of designs and textures make it a durable, high-value material for residential furniture, cabinetry, home offices, kitchens, baths, walk-in closets, media centers, and garage and other storage systems - anywhere a durable, easy-to-maintain, CARB-2 compliant surface is needed.
TFM has an impeccable record in some of the toughest commercial and contract furniture environments: retail fixtures and interiors, healthcare furniture and interiors, office desks and storage, conference tables, and hotel rooms and lobbies. TafiLam-Eco's NAUF core makes those environments just a little bit friendlier.
Why Choose TafiLam-Eco?
- 100% urea-formaldehyde free!
- Provides up to 6 LEED credits
- CARB Phase 2 Compliant
- Conforms with the most stringent third-party certifications:
- FSC Certified
- Eco-Certified Composite Grademark Program (ECC)
- No compromise in panel quality - The performance and durability of TafiPan-Eco complies with ANSI A208.1-2009 standards for M2 physical properties.
- Available in several custom dimensions, minimizing waste in downstream processes.
Easy to Clean
TafiLam-Eco TFM has exceptional wear and stain resistance compared to wood surfaces. A spilled soda cleans up completely with mild soap and water, even if it's been there since yesterday. In extreme cases, use an ammonia-based glass cleaner.
* For the first cleaning after manufacture, we recommend a thorough cleaning with paint thinner or a glue/varnish solvent. Never use acidic or alkaline products, or any substance abrasive substance that might damage the surface.
Note: Some thicknesses and dimensions are subject to minimum quantities.
||1/2", 5/8", 11/16",
3/4", 1", 1-1/8"
||49" and 61"
||6' - 12'
||Alto, Urbania, Smoothwood, Crystalite
- Technical Specs
- Risk of Spark
- Complementary Product Charts
- Color Comparison Chart
- Sample Specification Document